Ashby de la Zouch
Tel: +44(0)1530 412418
Last Updated: 08-Mar-17
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Boiler corrosion - Chemistry control,
- Oxygen pitting - Aqueous corrosion in power station, steam plant and petrochemical plant.
- High temperature oxidation - Fireside corrosion, combustion, fouling
and fuel additives.
- Caustic attack - Affecting boilers, steam
- Off-line corrosion - Oxygen pitting, wet or
dry storage, mothballing of plant.
- Hydrogen damage - Embrittlement, loss of
carbides, acid chloride attack.
- Chemical cleaning - Power station, steam
plant, petrochemical plant and aircon systems.
- Turbines, feed circuits, economisers
- Scaling - Power
station, steam plant and petrochemical plant.
- BS2486 - Application to steam plant.
- Scaling, corrosion and biofouling - Affecting condensers, cooling water and heating systems.
- Steam turbine
corrosion and fouling - Investigation,
mitigation and remanent
dewpoint - Stacks,
air heaters and gas
- Aircon systems - Inhibitor selection and
- Expert witness - Expert witness support in
- Loss adjustment -
Insurance loss investigation of plant failures.
- Chemical safety - Risk assessment, COSSH,
- Cost Benefit - Analysis of new and
retrofitting options, including correction against future corrosion.